National and International Association Meetings
Our team will:
- Produce a professional bid for your event to be held in Canberra
- Identify local government, industry and academic links to enhance the bid
- Secure letters of support from key political, academic and industry leaders
- Assist with the presentation of the bid to your organising committee or decision maker
- Connect you to the expertise available through THINK CANBERRA
- Provide planning assistance to source the best venues, accommodation and services
- Organise and host site inspections for key decision makers
- Recommend the services of professional conference organisers, if required
- Provide access to a range of event planning resources to increase attendance at your event
- Offer touring information.
Corporate Incentives and Meetings
We can assist meeting and incentive planners to create an exciting and rewarding program for your group. We will:
- Create sample programs/itineraries and prepare proposals
- Coordinate and host site inspections in Canberra and surrounding regions
- Provide hotel and venue recommendations
- Connect planners to service and experience providers
- Assist with destination and marketing information.
Event Planning Support
We can provide you with resources to increase delegate numbers while ensuring a memorable event:
Event Planning Toolkit
Our event planning toolkit provides useful information and resources to help you with delegate boosting activities, including destination information, videos, images, and essential information for delegates. Plan your touring and social activities with information about attractions, dining options, exhibitions, and a Canberra events calendar.
Destination videos can be embedded into your website, played on screen during a meeting or used at preceding events to stimulate delegate attendance at your Canberra event.
We can provide venue and destination images relevant to your event. Simply get in touch with our marketing team for specific images requests.
Alternatively, access VisitCanberra’s curated image library of copyright-free images that are free for meeting planners to use. Just add ‘Images courtesy of VisitCanberra’ on any images you use. You will need to create a login to sign in to the image library and download images. Image requests can take up to 24 hours to be processed. When using images please credit: VisitCanberra. We also recommend clearly identifying the purpose of your request as ‘conference promotion and delegate boosting activity’ to ensure access is granted quickly.
The Bureau can provide you with digital assets such as website or edm banners, social media tiles or presentation decks to help promote your event through your digital channels. Our templates include space to insert conference and sponsor logos, and details of your conference, including venue and dates.
PLANNING AN EVENT AND DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?
Request a proposal and we can help you organise your event.